Keeping your roof in good repair is essential to ensure the protection of your home and family from the elements. We recommend that you have your home’s roof inspected at least every three to five years by the professional Texas roofers of Starr.
After years of being exposed to the weather, a Texas roofing system can start to wear and break down, causing leaks and eventual structural damage to your home. The professional Texas roofers of Starr Roofing & Gutters can provide a comprehensive roof inspection to determine the condition of your roof and make recommendations for repair that will prevent damage. Here are just a few of the things we look for when inspecting a roof.
- Missing, loose or worn shingles or tile
- Split or worn wood shingles
- Discoloration of roofing shingles or panels
- Rust or loose seams on metal roofs
- Granules from shingles collecting in gutters
- Loose flashing in valleys or around chimneys, skylights and vents
- Blocked roof vents
- Mold growth
- Stains or dampness on underside of roof decking
- Loose or leaking gutters
Don’t let a worn or damaged roof permit damage to your home. Call Starr to schedule a thorough, professional inspection of your Texas roofing system to help head off disaster and expensive repairs.