Your home’s roof can suffer extensive wear and tear from being exposed to years of sun, rain, wind and other harsh weather conditions. However, it can be difficult for a homeowner to judge when a roof is at the end of its useful life, or whether roof repairs from a qualified Texas roofer like Starr can extend its life a few more years.
The following issues can indicate the need for replacement and are signs that you need to call STARR.
- Worn, cracked, curled or missing shingles or tiles
- Numerous leaks
- Streaks or stains along the home’s exterior walls
- Excessive mold or moss growth on the roof surface
- Loose or missing flashing around vents and chimneys
- Sagging or staining on underside of roof decking
Many people don’t realize they have roofing problems until their ceiling leaks or puddles appear on the floor. Only then will they call a Texas roofing contractor – but it may already be too late. Don’t make an important judgment about the condition of your home’s roof without first consulting with the professional Texas roofers at Starr. Experts agree that you should have your roof inspected by a qualified Texas roofing contractor at least every three to five years.